Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Apron Tree

The brightest spot in my kitchen this Christmas season is my little tree. Usually this tree is bare, but this season it is adorned with adorable mini Christmas aprons made by my farmgirl friends from all over the country. These little minis were lovingly made by a group of us, then sent to my dear friend Kathie in Florida, where they were re-packaged and sent back to each of us. We each received one apron made by each member of the group. Every time that I look at my little tree, I have to smile and count my blessings....so many friends from so many places. How lucky I am!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Christmas tree with the minis!! I hope you are doing the Valentines Day one. I am!

Bonne said...

Adorable!!! I've got my Halloween mini's up still! LOL Too cute to put away. hugs, B

Tina Leavy said...

hey Bev, you've been tagged. check out my blog for info. by the way..love the mini tree.