Monday, December 10, 2007

Ollivia....All Dressed Up

I spent today working on two special order aprons. The first was made from an Olivia the Pig Christmas print. I embellished the pockets to better accessorize her. On one, I used a felted red sweater to cut out mittens and ear muffs and winter scarf. I also added the red buttons to her ensemble. On the other side, Olivia is dressed in a tulle skirt and red glass beads to match her glasses and purse. Girls must accessorize!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This next apron is another revesible made from aqua and green companion fabrics. The pockets are embellished with yo yo's.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Bonne said...

LOL!! I love how you accessorized Olivia!! adorable aprons!