Friday, January 4, 2008

Irony (I Can't Iron, Either)

Well, I must say that Santa was very good to me this year. I had a big surprise when I opened the door to my sewing room on Christmas Eve to find a brand new Pfaff quilter and frame. I have always dreamed of quilting! I can't wait to get started on my first project. The irony of all of this is, though, that because of all my sewing, I developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and had surgery for this on the day after New Years Day. My sewing wings have been clipped for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, my new quilting machine sits there taunting me! Isn't it ironic?

2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

awwwe. I really hope that your hand heals up real fast. that's just gotta be a bit of a drag for sure...a new machine..but a bandaged hand.
hope you have a lovely weekend.
hugs,
Tina

Bonne said...

It should be outlawed!!! It goes against nature!!

Speedy healing wishes for you , then you can git bizzy on that quilter! hugs, B