Thursday, October 18, 2007

Facelift for the Sewing Room

I decided yesterday to re-organize the sewing room and give it a facelift. I gathered my collection of sewing related antiques and began the task of redecorating. Come take a look......

The treadle machine in this picture is a Singer Sphynx model. It still works and is in beautiful condition. The ladder behind the treadle is an old barn ladder. It is quite handy for displaying quilts and other linens.

The garland of mini aprons draped across the ladder is from my friends at MaryJane's Farm. We usually have at least one swap happening at any given time.....this month it was Halloween Mini Aprons. They are so adorable and brighten up my sewing room as well as my mood! I love my girls!!!!

2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

sewing room is so cute. like it.

Bonne said...

I love the way you've decorated the sewing area~it's just adorable!!! Lucky you with the wool fabric outlet!!! Awesome stitching on the felted bags.
hugs, Bonne