Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I have opened an Etsy!

Well, after weeks of thinking about it, I finally did it. I sat down yesterday and opened my Etsy. For those of you who are not familiar. Etsy.com is a place to sell handcrafted items. I listed my Princess Mater bags and also tea towells with the same design appliqued and embroidered on them. I have also listed aprons and will be putting my jewelry on as well. You can find my shop at www.honeybeez.etsy.com. I opened shop yesterday afternoon and within an hour had sold 2 items.....to my best farmgirl friend, Mima, in California! Where would we be without our friends!

My Etsy is dedicated to my Mother and my Grandmothers who taught me a love of handcrafting. I learned to sew, stitch, knit and crochet from these three amazing women.

No comments: