Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A journal for Melody


I thought this was the best place to post this picture. ANewYorkMelody contacted me thru etsy asking if I could create a vintage-look journal for her. This is what I came up with.....It is 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches. It has unlined paper inside, but I equipped it with a moveable line guide to make writing straight much easier. It is bound together with gold ribbon and embellished with an antique skeleton key. Check out some of my other creations.

2 comments:

~~Mikki Jo said...

I just love this journal, it's got loads of personality!!! And the aprons are awesome! Especially the doily one!!!!

Doreen Frost said...

hello. I just love the aprons in your etsy shop. They look great...as does this journal.

Love the blog

:)
doreen (from mj's farm)