Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sharing Our Blessings

This morning I had an idea. There are a couple of gals across the country that I had met over the past year. I made a few items that I wanted to send to these gals for the holidays. I love the ideas of random acts of kindness and paying it forward, so I came up with a twist on those ideas. With each gift that I sent out, I attached a letter explaining my idea. My hope is that each one of my gifts will multiply and find their ways around the country touching many lives. It is always so nice to know that someone is thinking of us....one of life's blessings. And so, today the Angel of Blessings took flight.......


If you receive a package with this letter enclosed, please follow the instructions on the letter:

Pass the Blessings
Dear Friend:
You were in my thoughts today and so I am sending this (gift) blessing your way. If you feel the urge to reciprocate, I ask this of you: Please send a Blessing to someone else. In doing so, my gift to you will multiply and the Blessings will be even greater. It need not be extravagant in any way….just a small reminder to that person that they are truly blessed by the friendship of another.

Please enclose this note with your Blessing and send these sentiments along. It is my hope that this Angel of Blessings travels far and wide. Please sign your name to this letter before passing it on to another special person.




1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

and I was blessed with one of those darling packages..thank you so much. It is a splendid idea and I will be passing on a blessing soon to someone else. Thanks so much!